What is Amazon transcribe ?
- Amazon transcribe is an automatic speech recognition service.
- Amazon transcribe APIs you can analyze audio files stored in Amazon S3 and convert your speech to text.
- You can also send a live audio stream to Amazon transcribe and receive a stream of transcripts in real time.
- Amazon transcribe can be used for lots of common applications including the transcription of customer services calls and generating subtitles on audio and video content.
- This service can transcribe audio files stored in common formats like FLAC, WAV, MP4 add MP3
Steps to convert audio to text in AWS Console.
- Create an audio file hey MP3 or MP4 for transcription.
- Create a S3 Bucket.
- Upload file to your audio file to your S3 bucket .
- Copy path for your audio file.
- Go to aws transcribe —> transcription jobs.
- Create a new transcription job.
- Select your audio file by providing its S3 path.
- After you create the transcription job it will start automatically.
- once the job completes you go ahead and review transcription results.
- You can view the text in the transcription panel.
- Feel free to download your transcription