Top 3 Mobile Applications to Manage Ec2 Instances on AWS
Back when the cloud was the story in itself, few individuals considered optmizing the instruments to navigate and nurture their programs on the cloud. Of course, this was earlier than the cell purposes scene exploded. As AWS cloud deployments improve in capability and value optimization turns into more and more extra essential, a big moon-launch kind static command centre to handle EC2 cases is very undesirable. There are a number of cell apps on the market which assist cloud managers, assist engineers, CTOs and CIOs hold a watch on the cloud.
- The Amazon We Services (AWS) Console (Free on iOS and Android)
- Decaf Amazon EC2 Client for Android ~$14
- Eazy2 (Free on iOS and Android)
1. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Console is definitely a pure selection for anybody utilizing AWS companies for managing their EC2 cases, get an concept of how a lot they’re spending. It tackles all the vary of AWS companies every little thing from CloudFront (Amazon’s Web-hosting service) and Route 53 (Amazon’s Domain Name System Web service), to S3 storage service and Relational Database Services (RDS). The app is free and obtainable on each iOS and Android app shops. The solely downside reported from customers is that the app shouldn’t be native. The person expertise is kind of poor in contrast to some others on the checklist which provide decrease performance, however a vastly superior expertise.
2. Decaf Amazon EC2 Client for Android is a paid app and provides a lot of the options supplied by Amazon however with a sleeker native android expertise. It would not enable a number of accounts and is restricted to managing EC2 cases, nonetheless, it does have a password defend characteristic. This app additionally lets customers play with completely different areas and definitely a sensible choice when you’re telephone or pill is utilized by a number of customers. The app is priced at a steep $14 and there’s no assist for load balancers or community interfaces.
3. Eazy2 like Decaf focusses on managing EC2 cases for AWS cloud. Eazy2 is free to use and obtainable on each iOS and Android. EC2 is constructed natively on each platforms and provides a easy person interface and an incredible person expertise. The AWS Console does have extra performance however Eazy2 makes up for it is restricted performance in efficiency and ease of use. Unlike Decaf Amazon EC2 Client, Eazy2 permits a number of accounts. Users can decide present price/hours of every working occasion(s) and search by cases throughout all areas. Details of cases reminiscent of identify, zone, kind, proprietor, and many others are clearly seen and Eazy2’s makers have included updates and hyperlinks to the AWS Blog.
Each of those apps have options which are finest in school, and as with every little thing on the cloud, there isn’t a one dimension suits all. But one among these three is certain to fulfill your AWS EC2 administration wants on your cell.