Data Science and Our Life
We are living in a world where Data Science is transforming our health by allowing doctors to search millions of results in an instant, by developing new and effective drugs with great speed, and by predicting diseases in advance before it even occurs. Health care has been improving constantly with the development of science and technology, and with the advent of Data Science and Data analytics, long and healthy life for every person on Earth is no longer an impossible dream.
Impacts of Data Science on Medical Science
- Genetics and Genomics: The study of genetics and genomics are focused on understanding how DNA and genes affect our bodies and how we can alter or reconstruct them in order to improve human health. Inexpensive DNA sequencing and modern genomic technologies have made it possible to create genetic mappings, and it has also made the prediction of molecular effects on genetic variables which are essential to interpret DNA a lot easier.
- Imaging Analytics: Imaging techniques such as MRI, X-ray, and Ultrasound etc are used for studying organ anatomy and detecting diverse disease conditions. While Data Science techniques are improving image quality and helping in extracting more and accurate information, Deep learning algorithms are increasing diagnostic accuracy by checking the results against previous examples in the datasets.
- Drug Creation: Developing a drug requires a huge amount of researches, experiments, tests and capital. Data Science and Machine learning algorithms can predict success rates and forecast how a particular drug will work in the human body. This is not only reducing the efforts required in drug-development to a great extent, but also increasing the speed with which the researches are being conducted.
- Predictive Medicines: Data Science tools have made it easier to store a particular patient’s health record, correlate the symptoms, keep track of habits and disorders, generate real-time data, and based on the calculated results, Doctors can predict the right medicine. This is benefitting in improving treatment quality and also providing convenience for doctors.
- Managing Patients’ Records: Digitization and Data Science tools such as Support Vector Machines and Optical Recognizing devices are helping in the creation of digital data of patients, and with machine learning, it is possible to use and exchange the data with others to improve diagnosis and treatments.
How Can You Become a DR. DATA SCIENTIST?
Data Science is revolutionizing the way we understand hospitals and doctors and treatments. They are revealing new and fascinating insights about our body and accelerating the researches going on for finding solutions for untreatable diseases. But the medical science industry doesn’t have enough Data Scientists and is in need of a large number of Data Professionals. To fulfill this demand, this training is dedicated to preparing skilled Data Scientists. With excellent expert-led in-depth training, lifetime access to courses, opportunities to work on live projects, webinars and regular constructive assessments, students not only gain expertise of all the important concepts and computing tools of Data Science but also become prepared to lead the industry.