- Download 1
- File Size 7.93 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 11, 2020
- Last Updated October 11, 2020
Building Microservices Applications on Microsoft Azure
Building Microservices Applications on Microsoft Azure Designing, Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring
In the era of digital disruption, every organization is going through a major transformation. Every organization is rushing towards building businesses online. Business applications are becoming mission-critical and any downtime can cause huge business impact. There is a critical need to build highly agile, scalable, and resilient applications. Therefore, microservices architecture has gained huge momentum over the past few years.
This book covers the need and the key evaluation parameters of microservices architecture. It covers the scenarios where microservices architecture is preferred over the monolithic architecture, based on the learning from large-scale enterprise deployments.
The book covers practical scenarios and labs to gain hands-on experience. There is an in-depth focus on the critical components for building, managing, and orchestrating the microservices applications.
You will learn the following:
- Need, Evolution, and Key Evaluation parameters for Microservices Architecture
- Understand the scenarios where microservices architecture is preferred over monolithic architecture
- Architecture patterns to build agile, scalable, and resilient microservices applications
- Develop and Deploy Microservices using Azure Service Fabric and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Secure microservices using Gateway Pattern
- Deployment options for Microservices on Azure stack
- Database patterns to handle complexities introduced by Microservices